Intelligent Irrigation Controller
The ADDA Controller will manage your water usage by automatically controlling and adjusting the watering schedule, frequency, and the amount of water that is used.
- Support of different watering types (drip irrigation, spray, sprinkling).
- Adjustment of watering schedule for each zone depending on its specific character (plant type, soil type, shade etc.).
- Reduction of water losses and maintenance expenses through water consumption control.
- Efficient use of water through various irrigation modes: smart, scheduled, manual.
- Weather adjustment comprising weather history data and forecast, sunrise and sunset times, seasonal factors.
- Long life failure free operation through monitoring of water valves and pipes states.
- Adjusts the watering schedule according to weather data from Control center
- Manages independently 6 irrigation zones
- Manages up to 15 valve controllers, allowing watering of up to 126 irrigation zones
- Monitors water consumption.
- Monitors performance of system components.
- Generates Alarms in emergency cases
- Indicates various states of Irrigation System.
- Stops irrigation in case of Rain (in case if Rain Sensor installed)